Write a 300-word essay about the article. The essay should have the following structure
- Paragraph 1 – a summary, in your own words, of the article’s highlights and main points (about 10 sentences or 100 words)
- Paragraph 2 – a discussion, in your own words and ideas, of how the article relates to the concepts studied in class this week (about 10 sentences or 100 words)
- Paragraph 3 – a discussion, in your own words and ideas, of why the article is important (about 10 sentences or 100 words). This part focuses on one of the main objectives of this course – relating science to practical application and everyday life
- Include the exact web address that will link directly to the article
- This is the article I chose to have written about that pertains to this week readings in my physical science class
There are no reviews yet.