Google Classroom Lesson Plan
For this Project,
- Complete your third and final lesson plan, KUD Lesson Plan #3, using the KUD Lesson Planning Template. (Create
- your third plan following the specifications provided for Plans #1 and #2 in Weeks 3 and 4.)
- Develop your Google Classroom by completing the following:
- Draft a message to the students for whom the Google Classroom was created that includes a welcome message and an introduction to the unit, and provides means to get support at any time.
- Provide engaging questions and activities in which students must participate. Be sure to incorporate all three KUD lesson plans.
- Synthesize opportunities to utilize educational technology other than Google Classroom.
- Establish a system to assess your students.
- Provide a written summary of the design of your completed Google Classroom plan and a link to your completely populate Google Classroom. In your written summary,
- Provide a class code to your Google Classroom.
- Produce a table of contents for your Google Classroom.
- Produce KUD Lesson Plans #1, #2, and #3.
- Justify the benefits of using Google Classroom for delivering the unit.
- Evaluate the level of difficulty you encountered in the process of constructing the Google Classroom.
- Summarize what you perceive as the strengths and weaknesses of the Google Classroom.
- Explain what you would do differently if you were to do this project again.
The Google Classroom Unit Plan Project written summary,
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of project
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
Do you need high quality Custom Essay Writing Services?