1) Answer all questions fully by the deadline.
2) Respond in a minimum of 350 words. This is to answer all questions; it is not 350 words for each separate question.
3) Write in an academic style. That is, it should: Be spelling error free, Use proper grammar and punctuation, Go beyond your personal opinion or story.
4) Connect your response DIRECTLY to course concepts, terms and theories. CITE THE READING (e.g. “According to Bandura’s social learning theory discussed in this week’s reading, (Campbell, Martin & Fabos, 2014, p. 532) there is a link between violence on television and violent or aggressive behavior.”). I will be awarding points for effort, participation, and for the extent to which you meaningfully incorporate the terminology and concepts from the class into your posts.
5) Respond to two other students’ original responses thoughtfully and thoroughly in a manner that invites an extension of the conversation by deadline. In other words, “I totally agree with you.” is NOT a sufficient response. Each peer response should be at least 5 – 6 substantive sentences, or a paragraph in length, and may be longer.
There are no reviews yet.